TP510H200 Twin Power Timing Belt
Twin Power belts have teeth on both sides to provide synchronization from both driving surfaces.
Markets/Applications: PowerGrip Twin Power Timing belts are suitable for all industrial serpentine applications requiring rotation reversal in some driven shafts.
- Gates Twin Power belts have nylon facing on both tooth surfaces providing equal load carrying capabilities on either side of belt.
- Belt capacity is equal to standard single-sided PowerGrip Timing belts.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Quieter than roller chain drives and eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor.
PowerGrip® Timing Pulleys
Notes: Gates PowerGrip Twin Power Timing belt part numbers are comprised of pitch length, pitch and width. TP denotes Twin Power.