GLS410 0/60 PSI Pressure Gauge
Liquid Filled Stainless Case Gauge Lower Mount
Material: Stainless Steel
- All of the gauges supplied by Dixon are designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions. Typical applications include those on pumps, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, compressors, machine tools and many other installations where it is necessary to have a gauge with a non-corrosive movement.
- ASME B40.100, Grade A (± 2-1-2% accuracy)
- Figure interval: 3
- Minor gradient: 0.2
- PowerFlex™ movement with polyester segment, designed to resist the effects of shock, vibration and pulsation.
- 2-1/2" Face
- 1/4" lower mount
- Copper alloy bourdon tube
- White aluminum dial with black numbers and black aluminum pointer
- 1/4" NPT brass connection
- Glycerin filled
- Polycarbonate window