C101 Hi-Power II 105" Belt
Featuring a composite, multi-purpose construction, these belts resist oil and heat, ozone, sunlight, weather, and aging.
Suitable for all industrial applications, including v-flat drives.
- Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is a patented fabric construction for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, dirt and heat.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Gates Hi-Power belts are available in A, B, C, D and E cross-sections.