BX45 48" Tri-Power Notched Belt
Constructed with Gates proprietary construction, this belt has a superior combination of flex and load carrying capacity, as well as less stretch resulting in less maintenance.
Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where small or sub-minimal sheave diameters are required.
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing make this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves.
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact resulting in less slip and wear.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Patented EPDM Material construction provides -60°F to +250°F temperature range to resist belt cracking.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Tri-Power belts are available in AX, BX, and CX sizes.
(Tri-Power belts longer than 210 inches are a banded, cut notch construction.)