460J6 Micro-V Belt 46"
Exclusive truncated (shortened) profile gives Gates Micro-V Belts increased flexibility, reduced heat buildup, and allows performance at higher speeds on smaller diameter sheaves.
Markets/Applications: Well suited for applications such as appliances, outdoor power equipment, roller conveyors, machine tools, medical equipment and exercise equipment.
- Fiber Reinforced Ribs for excellent wear resistance.
- High Modulus, low stretch tensile member for added strength and dependability.
- Smooth Running for minimal vibration at high speeds.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Recommended Sheaves: Taper-Lock Micro-V Sheaves
Notes: The part number is constructed by using the effective length in tenths of an inch, followed by cross section and the number of ribs. For example; 780L16 represents a 78” effective length, L cross-section and 16 ribs.