3V1250 125" Super HC Belt
Pioneered by Gates, these "narrow" cross-sections can transmit up to three times the horsepower of the classical cross-sections (A, B, C, and D) in the same amount of drive space.
Markets/Applications: Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where space, weight and horsepower capacity are critical.
- Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is a patented construction for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Recommended Sheaves: Super HC® Sheaves
Notes: Gates Super HC belts are available in 3V, 5V, and 8V cross-sections.