3/5VX950 Super HC Molded Notched Powerband Belt
Constructed with Gates proprietary construction, this belt has a superior combination of flex and load carrying capacity, as well as transmitting more horsepower than the classical cross sections in the same amount of drive space.
Markets/Applications: Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where space, weight and horsepower capacity are critical.
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing make this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves.
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact resulting in less slip and wear.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Patented Ethylene Material construction provides -60°F to +250°F temperature range to resist belt cracking. (Patent US 6616558)
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Recommended Sheaves: Super HC® Sheaves
Notes: Gates Super HC Molded Notch belts are available in 3VX and 5VX cross-sections.