240L050 PowerGrip Timing Belt
The trapezoidal tooth profile makes this belt well suited for use in positioning applications.
PowerGrip® Timing belts are suitable for office machines, machine tools, postage equipment, sewing machines, vending machines, agriculture, outdoor power equipment, food processing, HVAC, oil fields, wood, paper, sand and gravel applications.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor required on drives.
PowerGrip® Timing Pulleys
Gates PowerGrip Timing belts are measured by:
- Length—The length of a PowerGrip Timing Belts is shown in the first part of the belt designation. The first number is the pitch length in tenths of an inch. A 300L075 has a 30.0” pitch length.
- Pitch—The pitch is the distance from center to center of the teeth (in inches). It is shown in the second part of the belt designation by a letter or letters. Part number 300L075 has a .375” pitch. The letters correspond to pitches as follows:
MXL = Mini Extra Light = 0.080” pitch;
XL = Extra Light = 0.200” pitch;
L = Light = 0.375” pitch;
H = Heavy = 0.500” pitch;
XH = Extra Heavy = 0.875” pitch;
XXH = Double Extra Heavy = 1.250” pitch.
- Width—The width is shown in the last part of the belt designation. Part number 300L075 is .75” wide.