2/B158 Hi-Power II PowerBand Belt
The PowerBand® construction allows multiple belts to function as a single unit, with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove.
Markets/Applications: Recommended for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over or jump off the drive.
- Concave sidewalls provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for equal loading and uniform wear.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
- The Tie Band assures high lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive.
- Large Inventory of standard lengths and widths are readily available. See sizing table for details.
- Belt Slitters located onsite at several Gates Service Centers can cut down an existing belt in inventory to the strand width needed.
- Made-To-Order Belt Lengths are available in any size from: A (38 to 212 inch), B (35 to 663 inch), C (56 to 662 inch) and D (126 to 665 inch). Check with Customer Service for minimum order quantity and manufacturing lead time.
Recommended Sheaves: Multi-Duty® Sheaves (B, C, D)
Notes: Belt part number is constructed by placing the (#) number of strands required followed by a slash (/) in front of the belt size. For example