2/3V1250 Super HC PowerBand Belt
The PowerBand construction allows multiple belts to function as a single unit, with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove.
Markets/Applications: Recommended for multiple V-belt drives exposed to pulsating or heavy shock loads which can make belts whip, turn over or jump off the drive.
- The Tie Band assures high lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive.
- Concave sidewalls provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for equal loading and uniform wear.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
- Large Inventory of standard lengths and widths are readily available. See sizing table for details.
- Belt Slitters located onsite at several Gates Service Centers can cut down an existing belt in inventory to the strand width needed.
- Made-To-Order Belt Lengths are available in any size from: 3V (45 to 220 inch), 5V (50 to 660 inch) and 8V (100 to 660 inch). Check with Customer Service for minimum order quantity and manufacturing lead time.
Recommended Sheaves: Super HC® Sheaves
Notes: Belt part number is constructed by placing the (#) number of strands required followed by a slash (/) in front of the belt size. For Example, 5/3V800 represents a 3V800 with 5 joined